Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stripes and polka dots
























Stripe top Charlotte Russe
White top Old Navy
Sweater Forever 21
Jeggings Charlotte Russe
Necklace and shoes my own
Rings Frock Stock, Charlotte Russe & Forever 21
Nails Nailene falsies














































These photos were taken in my new art room at the apartment! :) I'm still getting used to shooting in a new area so excuse the less than perfect photos. I wore this ensemble yesterday moving things into our new place.

Probably not the most practical outfit for carrying boxes up three flights of stairs but at least it's cute. Anything for fashion, right? I know I've said it before but I am currently obsessed with stripes! I think these ones photograph weird because of their size. In person they don't look strange, I swear! This top is a cropped so I had to pair it with a cami. Definitely not the right weather for such a shirt. But soon enough! The best part of our apartment complex is the fitness center. I'll be able to get back into shape for summer! I wore my newest knit sweater, as it's also a current favorite. I've had these jeggings forever! I prefer jeggings over regular jeans. They're perfect for when you want something slightly more warmer than leggings. The necklace and shoes I'm wearing are both DIY. You can see how I made the clay necklace here. The flats are basic black ones that I've added small gems to with a hot glue gun, very simple!

Today was also spent moving things into the new apartment. It's so empty right now, it's a little sad. I can't wait until it feels more 'home-y.' We had to spend last night on the floor because our bed was still in storage. Tonight we've gotten some happy hour drinks and are going to hang out with friends now that we are in the city and closer to everyone. :)

Don't forget to enter my blog giveaway, here.

13 comments:

  1. I like your hair straight a lot! I also love that sweater! Super cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I prefer my hair straight....but I have to go without hot tools every so often that way my hair doesn't fall out! lol :P
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, love the cardigan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your straight hair :) You look lovely :)
    Glad you managed to actually make it to your apartment ;)
    Have fun with your friends :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you Laura! I'm glad I managed too, three flights of stares is killer tho when you are hauling stuff up! Agh. :P
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  4. Such a cute and casual outfit. And your makeup looks so pretty! You just look vibrant and glowing. I also love jeggings as they're more comfortable than jeans and cuter than leggings. Very cute! Please do an apartment tour if you can, after everything's all ready. I would love to see how you decorated!


    http://www.enlapink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're so sweet! I would actually love to do a post like that! I'm going to once I get things going, have so much to do still! :P
      xo Smitty

      Delete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!