Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just peachy



Top H&M
Leggings Charlotte Russe
Blazer Forever 21
Rings Charlotte Russe and Frock Stock
Necklace Old Navy
I love disco pants. They are comfortable just like regular leggings but they have a little more flash to them. I apologize for over wearing these accessories. I have a lot to choose from yet I always lean towards these three. Hmm..? This was yesterday's outfit as I spent the entire day in old baggy clothes painting. I'm painting a pink wall for photography purposes. Crazy, right? But at least it will make my photographs prettier. Besides, pink is my favorite color, so I guess it's not the only reason. I know I'm moving soon, but finding a house is going to take awhile. And paint is cheap so it's no big deal.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned it in a post or not, but I have curly, wavy hair. I'm always straightening it, and because of that I've damaged it quite a bit. I've been testing out a hair mask to help (review soon) but starting tomorrow I'm going to start wearing my hair naturally *gasp!* So rare for me, but we'll see how it goes.

Also, what does everyone think of the changes I made to my layout? I'm liking them, hope you do to.

Xo,



24 comments:

  1. I have leggings like that that I LOVE (esp. for going out and stuff) but my friends (esp. boys) always make fun of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've gotten that a few times! I just ignore them! Lol :))
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  2. Your blog layout is pretty :)

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the comfy disco pants too. Your outfit is great. The blazer looks good with that shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could pull of disco pants, everyone seems to look so lovely in them!
    I really like this outfit, can't wait to see your natural hair :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm sure you can love! Have you tried them? :)) And thank you..I hope it looks some what decent lol
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  5. Love the blouse! I have that in white but I really want to get one in pink and mint green too! Lovely post! x

    - Ally @ Styled With Leather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mint green sounds so lovely! I love that color! :))
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  6. love this! you are too cute! i haven't tried the disco pant, but i seriously want to!

    lovelovelove
    madisoncary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, you're so sweet! You should, they are cute and comfy! :))
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  7. Disco pants are so nice, I am torn over buying some!
    I like your blouse too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're perfect for going out. And super comfy so it's a win win. ;)) Lol
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  8. Beautiful sense of style and very nice blog!
    Congrats on your work! Perhaps you'd like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovee that blazer and those leggings!! im always wearing leggings and blazers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your outfit! So stunning:) Thank you for your lovely comment!:D Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so pretty!!!
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!