Monday, March 19, 2012

Crazy for you



Blouse Forever 21
Pants H&M
Necklace my own (post coming soon)
Ring Charlotte Russe
Nails Wet n Wild Tickled Pink & OPI Nicole Rainbow in the S-Kylie
Pink has been in almost everything I wear lately. Obviously it's my favorite color. I absolutely love this outfit! Someone told me I looked like Barbie with the pink pants. I don't know about that.

I'm loving polka dots and stripes at the moment. And of course black and pink. This top is sheer as you can see, so I had to pair it with a basic tank. I'm not one of those girls who can pull off just a black bra underneath. I don't think I want to. Both tops are quite long so I decided to tuck them into my pants. I like the look of the high rise pants like this. My pink obsession at its finest, even my nails are pink! *grins*

Saturday I purchased a self-tanner mousse that I tried last night. I'm in love with this product! Will be doing a review on it soon.

17 comments:

  1. I love that your Jeans match your wall :)
    I'm not wanna of those people that can pull of just the black bra either!

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha me too! I am so obsessed with pink! It's ridic! :P

      xo Smitty

      Delete
  2. Love the colour of your jeans! Nails look cute too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I just did a review on them lol :)

      xo Smitty

      Delete
  3. you're right... you look like Barbie with this pink combinations.. love:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You cant go wrong with pink <3 haha! Your hair is so gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i have your wardrobe please thank you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only if I can trade it for your make-up skills!! ;))

      xo Smitty

      Delete
  6. love the nail colour really nice blog

    http://thelondongirlchronicles.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is fab! Im after a pair of pink skinnies for this summer, not sure if Im brave enough for pink pink, might stick to pastel pink! Loving the polka dots too :)
    Just found your blog tonight and its fab! I think I am your 100th follower :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I love the pink pink of these skinny jeans! I think I would love the pastel ones too! I want a pair of mint ones! I'm happy you found my blog, I really like yours as well! :))
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  8. lovee this outfit especially the jeans, you pull them off so well!! also you have gorgeousss skin!! xx

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!