Friday, March 23, 2012

Best for last



Shirt Target
Skirt H&M
Necklace Forever 21
I can already tell this summer my hair will be piled atop my head in a top knot. Look at the mane that is my hair! *agh!* I've always had thick, curly, long hair. I remember when I was younger how much it drove my mom nuts when she had to brush and braid it every night. I would cry and scream because it was always in horrible knots. Thank goodness I now know how to take care of it myself!

And of course MORE pink this week! And the ever ever popular leather pleat skirt. Wasn't sure how a plain long-sleeve shirt would pair with this skirt, but I really like it. I paired this outfit with a black blazer to venture out into the cold. I wish it would be sunny and warm already!

I'll have my giveaway up after this weekend and of course how to enter, sorry for the wait lovelies. Thank you for being patient with me.

27 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous in that skirt, it's so pretty too :) I love the pink top too, it adds a really feminine edge to it :)

    Ah, my hair is loads thinner than yours and I get the, I might just top it all off, so I feel for ya haha!

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I like that girlie meets edgy look and that's what I was going for.

      Yes! I want to chop it! I chopped 6in off last year and it all has grown back!! But I missed my long locks so idk..lol
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous outfit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't get over how lovely your hair is! that skirt is great too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so obsessed with pink atm. :)
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  5. shirt is adorable.. love the skirt:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the loveliest outfits I ever did see! And you are divinely cute! Very glad I've found your blog, I can just tell it will inspire me to look less Shrek like! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment made me laugh! You are not Shrek like! You are very pretty lovely! :))
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  7. I love your hair! :-) And this outfit is amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the skirt ! Newest follower xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite! Welcome to my blog! :) *waves*
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  9. Love that skirt and I think your hair looks great! First visit to your blog, it's lovely :)


    Emma xo
    www.fluffandfripperies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :) All these comments are making me feel better about my fluff ball hair lol
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  10. Looks so cute on you! The skirt is amazing :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have an amazing style, I am so jealous of your skirt and necklace! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hola guapa
    tengo una falda igual y me encanta queda bien con casi todo.
    besos guapa
    http://patricelowcost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow that skirt is amazing!!! you look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!