Monday, March 12, 2012

Chatterbox week 6

Follow me on instagram @jagsmitty
Bf & I like to make silly faces | Compulsively doing my nails | Sun came out, so I could have cold Sbucks | Learned a lesson to never try to wrestle Michael | I'm a huge animal lover | I love pink everything! | Really starting to love my curls | I have an addiction | The infamous bun head | Leaving behind the flat iron | Went out with the bf for drinks and fun times | I love polka dots!

01 My forgetfulness messed up the flow of how I normally do my blog posts. Here are a few photos that help sum up my week. I'm in love with the instagram app on my phone. I post everyday! Follow me, I need to follow people too!

02 Today is being spent doing DIY projects and tying up loose ends that I've let go for quite a while. Didn't get much sleep last night thinking about all of it. I've been an insomniac for a while. It doesn't help matters when you get most of your ideas when you are trying to sleep. I made about twenty notes in my phone on things that need to get done.

03 If you've been a follower for a little while, you might have read my mention about my guest blog post for Frock Stock, an online fashion boutique. My post date is the 29th and my topic is a DIY one, 'Clay Jewelry.' I'm excited! They have a guest blogger every day this month. I definitely urge you to check it out. I've spent a greater half of the morning making clay jewelry, can't wait to tell everyone about it!

04 Just a quick mention that a giveaway is in the works. I cannot believe I'm almost at 100 followers! I honestly never thought I'd get more than a few really. As a thank you to you guys I've been putting together this giveaway. More info soon, as it won't begin until I've reached that lovely 100!

05 You may have noticed that my blog has begun to lean more towards fashion. It started out as mostly DIY, a few beauty posts and an outfit here and there. I guess I'm just in the process of finding my niche!

12 comments:

  1. That drink looks so yummy, and I love those last set of nails :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pomegranite maragarita! It was delish! And thank you! :))
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  2. Great pics! I too am Loving those nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, for your lovely comment! :) i love your pictures! you're such a beaut and i fell in love with your hair *_*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww thank you! I wish it were less poofy though lol
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  4. I love your sunglasses! They're amaaazing! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love Instagram too! Love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm obsessed with it! Thank you love! :)
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  6. really like your blog! so glad i stumbled across it! your hair is to die for toooo! xoxo
    http://glittermud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!