Friday, March 9, 2012

Raspberry cheeks





Sephora Blusher Raspberry Sheen
This is my new favorite blusher! I love how pretty it looks on my skin. The formula goes on very well. I picked it up at Sephora for $12. It took me about twenty minutes to pick this shade out. I've been wanting the Nars Orgasm blusher for quite a while. But I cannot justify the price tag. Spending $28 on a single pan of blusher might make my bf die of shock when he sees our bank statement. So I walked back and forth from the Nars display to the Sephora brand I cannot tell you how many times. I put swatches of about 5 different shades on me and tested them in different lighting. (Which is difficult because the Sephora lighting is terrible!) And I finally decided this shade matched the Nars one the closest and I spent half the price. I'm very happy with it. I've been using it for about a week now. No complaints at all. It stays on for hours, and looks just as fresh as when I put it on. So it really is long lasting like it states.

As you can see, I've stuck with my declaration of wearing my hair naturally for the sake of it's life! *Shocking!* And to my surprise I actually like it. So much easier than taking the flat iron to it everyday. I'm pretty sure the last time I straightened my hair it was screaming in agony. I'm hoping my hair mask will work much better, now that I'm not reversing the moisture it's been adding to my hair *Crosses fingers* So who else is a fan of Sephora brand products? Also, isn't my pink wall pretty?! Finished painting it!

Xo,

10 comments:

  1. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a really nice colour :)
    Loving your waves :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog.
    i want to try this blush

    http://lejournaldefleurs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty color. I like Sephora brand a lot, even though most people have the latter to say.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which I don't understand! They have great products at good prices! :))
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!