Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chatterbox week 7

Instagram @jagsmitty
Bought only necessities | Made a golden Peter Pan collar | Got a free drink | Eating healthy again! | My March Birchbox | Studded flats I made | My kitty flats | Redid my fake nails | Obsessed with Sbucks gold card | My monkey onesie pjs | Enjoying the sunshine | Very cool clouds | St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse | New flatforms | Pretty eyeshadows
Another successful week in the blogasphere for me. I've stuck to posting everyday in a timely fashion, gained a few more readers and I'm enjoying blogging more than when I first started! I also had a great week outside the Internet. Spent time with my wonderful boyfriend and had a much needed shopping trip. I have quite a few products I'm reviewing currently, and some new ones I purchased just yesterday. Expect my Birchbox review in a couple days. I've finally had the chance to use everything in it.

In other blog news, I have reached 99 followers! One more and I will be doing a giveaway! Any suggestions on the giveaway? Thank you lovelies! You are all so sweet, the giveaway is to show my appreciation.

I'll be moving shortly and I am so excited! The bf and I finally decided we are going to wait on buying a house. We are going to look for an apartment and will probably be moving into the city in a few weeks or less. This just means more shopping for moi!



6 comments:

  1. I love all your DIY things :)
    and good luck on finding a flat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I have more coming soon! :)

      xo Smitty

      Delete
  2. Good luck on the apartment searching :)

    That last eye palette looks good :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am tried it today! I'm going to do a review on it soon! :)

      xo Smitty

      Delete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!