Saturday, March 17, 2012

Paint me in pastels



Blouse H&M
Cardigan Target
Shorts old jeans I cropped
Necklace Forever 21
A quick post today, as I am currently being rushed by the bf. We have lots to do today. And I am also on my way out to go shopping. This isn't what I am wearing tonight to celebrate St. Patty's today, I'll be changing into something green of course, but for now my green nails will have to do.

The shorts I am wearing used to be an old pair of ripped jeans that I've had forever! So I recently turned them into cropped shorts and added some cute lace. I really like them. DIY, as you can tell by now is my favorite hobby. I'm loving pastels for spring. I am the type that doesn't care if  wear them all year round. That and floral prints. They're very girly and I like that. I threw this cardigan on as it's still a little nippy outside. Cross necklaces are becoming a favorite of mine, I'm drawn to them when I shop. I'm sure I'll be picking up one today, I hope.

15 comments:

  1. I really like this look, Pastels are so great, and love how you made the lace shorts :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love your hair and the shorts :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love these shorts! Then I saw you made them and am really impressed!! I want a pair - might have to make some too :p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! They are sooo easy to make, just need some lace thread and a needle. I hand stitch these. :)

      xo Smitty

      Delete
  4. Love the shirts and I do that to old jeans too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shirt, and the necklace! <3

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, they're my favorite at the moment! :)

      xo Smitty

      Delete
  6. I love your short's! You have a really lovely blog, i've followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love the shorts! Looks amazing! x

    - Ally @ Styled With Leather

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!