Sunday, March 4, 2012

Chatterbox week 5

Instagram Photos - @jagsmitty
New stache ring | Chocolate dipped macaroons | New acrylic nail set (review soon) | Finished nails with new glitter polish | New bracelet | Going to dinner with the bf | Portland and its infamous gloominess | Tried Indian food for the first time | New fish tale skirt | Ice cream date with the love | Gorgeous skies after shopping trip | Oregon blonde beer, dinner date with Michael | Trying on new clothes (post soon) | Sephora purchases | Michael and I while drinking, enough said | Delicious Cadbury Egg
I've been M.I.A. for a few days. Spending time with the bf and of course purchasing new clothes and beauty products. I'll be making up for the lost time this week. I have lots of post outfits and reviews to share. Tomorrow I'll be photographing for them all day. Tweet me loves!

Xo,

4 comments:

  1. your ring and the bracelet are so cool! i've had my eye on a stache ring off ebay for a while now, they're cool.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! Haha, it gets a lot of attention! :))
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  2. Loving the stache ring :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!