Sunday, March 11, 2012

Black and White



Top, blazer, leggings, and necklace from Forever 21
This was the outfit post I meant to post yesterday before I went out. Of course I forgot! The bf took me out without telling me where we were going. We ended up at Best Buy to look at laptops and cameras. Two things I've been wanting to upgrade. I'm thinking he's getting me a laptop but wanted to see what I wanted first. *crosses fingers* I hope! After that we went to dinner and had a few drinks. And then decided to go see a few friends at their house for some pool and even more drinks. We had such a fun night. Of course today was spent nursing a mini hangover. Oops.

So I've discovered why my hair snaps orange in photos, it's my lighting! I have very old light fixtures that give off that ugly orange light. I'm going to start photographing in the day time now, hopefully it clears things up. Sorry guys for the ugly photos. Excuse the poof of my hair, volume was something I  never lacked. I'm trying to stay away from the flat irons for awhile and see how my hair likes it.

Black and white are my go to colors. Will always be classy. And black is known for being slimming. And thank goodness for that because I have been eating one to many Cadbury Eggs lately. Spring is almost here, and I've got to get back in shape for summer.

Recently Hanna from Antoinette Vintage and I decided we would be post card pen pals. I'm very excited to do so because I've never done the pen pal thing. And I think it's important to keep old fashioned letter writing around. It's been lost from emails, texting and the many social media sites. And on the plus side, we live in different countries, so we might get a little bit of a cultural experience out of it. I can't wait!

Xo,

14 comments:

  1. Cross necklaces are my fav, it's too bad they never sell them inverted style in stores though...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving them ATM. That along with triangle jewelry! :))
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  2. that's such a great idea with the pen pal thingy :D
    i love your outfit :) so simple but chic and your hair looks amazing!
    I think your blog is great and I started to follow you! I can't wait to read more :) maybe you'll have a look on my blog also, dear :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I'm excited to start sending off post cards! :)) Thank yo! I'm in loe with your blog! And your fashion sense!
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  3. I love this look :)
    Black and white is such a gorgeous combo :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks gorgeous! and I love your cross necklace xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're sweet! It's definitely all over the place though! Lol :))
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, I love the lace detail on the shirt!xx

    http://blamingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!