Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I found a boy



Top H&M
Skirt & Cardigan Forever 21
Necklace my own (post coming soon)
Ring Charlotte Russe
Excuse the messy curly hair. I had just taken it down from a top knot. Me and my curly hair probs. This outfit is classified by me as the super comfy outfit.

I'm loving the high-low skirts and dresses that are popular at the moment. They make me feel like a mermaid. I love this top from H&M it goes with so much. The cardigan is new. It's one of those big slouchy ones that have a grandma-vibe but are very cute. This one is medium-weight with cropped sleeves. It will be perfect when the weather warms up a bit. Can't wait to show you guys how I made this necklace, I have a post coming soon for Frock Stock!

Who else is loving the high-low trend with skirts and dresses? How do you wear them out?

19 comments:

  1. I love skirts like this, it looks soo pretty on you :)
    Cute shirt, lovely colour and I love the shimmer in the cardigan.

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Laura! I didn't notice it before, I just had to look at the cardigan and it does have a slight shimmer to it! :))
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  2. your necklace is really cool.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Jess! Can't wait to show everyone how I made it! :))
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  3. I love these skirts, you've styled it really well :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardigan! And I love the way your hair looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Seana! :)) I'm a lil self-conscience of my poof hair lol
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  5. beautiful skirt :) and I think this messy hair looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt, looking forward to the necklace post!!

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the high skirt. Love the outfit and the accessories.

    New follower from the blog hop.
    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these skirts too, and I absolutely LOVE the way you've styled yours! The cardigan is perfect:) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! :)) These skirts are the best!
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  9. Thank you! :)) Can't wait to show everyone how I made it!
    xo Smitty

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!