Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Love test



Sephora Collection Rouge Cream Lipstick in Love Test 11
Unfortunately I'm a little under the weather today so I don't have a photo of me wearing this shade. I'll post one soon. If you haven't tried the Sephora Collection lipsticks, you should. I really recommend them. I've been wanting a brighter colored pink shade to add to my collection.  And this caught my eye in Sephora last week. It's the perfect bright, blueish-pink shade. Even more great, it goes on true to color! But if you have darker lips (mine are pretty light) you can dab a little concealer/foundation on them to get the actual shade of the lipstick. This formula is creamy so it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry. I've noticed my matte lipsticks have been drying out my lips a bit. So I've been having to use a little Chapstick as a primer.

Sephora describes the Rouge Cream Lipsticks as a hydrating lipstick that creates full lips with intense color. I would say that this is spot on. These lipsticks are a revamp of the iconic Sephora Lip Attitude Chic. This new lipstick has a improved coverage and pigment.

I can't wait to get my hands on more shades from this collection. With almost twenty shades to choose from there's sure to be a color for everyone. I've got my I on Passion Red and Bewitch Me. You can purchase these lipsticks at Sephora of course!

I want to say thank you to Kerys from STYLE BY KLS for nominating me for the 'Versatile Blogger Award.' Will be creating a page for that very soon! Thank you lovely. :)

14 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, we dont have a sephora here </3 devastating.. i'm not incredibly fond of creamy lipsticks, i love a good matte lip but this is such a pretty colour. I'm going to have to see if i can find a dupe in my local boots.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww boo! :( I hope you can find a dupe! I wasn't either until I tried the Sephora ones, this is the second one I've tried. Creams and mattes are my favorite, I can't stand most pearls!
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  2. What a brilliant color. Bet it looks nice on. So sorry you are under the weather. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a gorgeous colour :) So pigmented too :)
    Feel better soon :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! So pretty! Thank you lovely! :)

      xo Smitty

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better soon. LOVE that lip color! I have a Revlon in Fuchsia Fusion that is similar in color but maybe not as pigmented or moisturizing. I will definitely try Sephora lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color looks amazing! You should definitely take a picture wearing it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colour is amazing!
    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.com/
    P.s I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!