Sunday, April 8, 2012

Chatterbox week 10

First meal in our apartment | My pup from California loves going for rides | I'm obsessed with clouds! | Veggie pizza is my weakness | Loved my makeup this day | My necklaces in a tangled mess! | Diet Coke my addiction | Pomegranate margarita mmm | Flower we bought for our patio | Orange nails for spring | Loving the sunshine | Corona & lime my fav!

Took a mini three day vacation from blogging this past week. I hadn't been feeling well, it may have been from the hectic move in. And not to mention the crazy weather. From sunny to rain and winds. Ugh. I started feeling better yesterday but had no time to do a proper blog post. I'm a quality over quantity kind of person. :) I'll be back to my normal blog schedule tomorrow. I have so many blogs to catch up on. I kind of feel out of the blogashere loop now. Sad day. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend! Can't wait to jump back into blogging tomorrow!



Don't forget my giveaway ends the end of this week! Enter here!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures :)
    your nails are so cute :) hope you're feeling lots better! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when my necklaces get tangled too, sooo annoying. I found though, that if you wrap them in tissues that it's so much easier :)
    I also have an addiction to Diet Coke, but the Pepsi Max variety haha!
    Hope the move went well and you're feeling better now lovely :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's such a good idea!! I'm going to have to try that! Thank you!! Haha and I'm drinking a Diet Coke as I type this! LOL! :) And I am feeling much better thank you! :)
      xo Smitty

      Delete
  3. Great post, I love these kinds of collage posts :) awesome pictures :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!