Monday, February 20, 2012

Secret garden




Dress Charlotte Russe
Jacket Urban Outfitters
Belt Charlotte Russe
Necklace Old Navy
Tights Forever 21
Nails Wet n Wild Tickled Pink NYC Starry Silver Glitter Pure Ice Spit Fire

As you've probably noticed by now, I'm loving this necklace. It took me a while to find the perfect key necklace and now that I have it, I just can't take it off. (of course not literally) Am I the only one wishing spring would get here already? As you can see I'm channeling it with this dress. I'm in love with this dress. The flowers are gorgeous. I bought it for a wedding last year and have been wanting to wear it as street style. I'm also growing bored of this hairstyle. But since I'm growing out my bangs it's the only thing I can do. *sob* I should probably stock up on vitamins to make them grow faster, hmm.

Xo,

12 comments:

  1. Wow- You are beautiful! I love the dress and that lip color looks AMAZING on you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha thank you, I get self-conscious when I wear something a lot idk why lol
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  3. Your skin looks flawless here ! And that lip colour is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Catherine! You're so sweet. But my skin is definitely not flawless...I'm just good at hiding my breakouts I guess lol, I always get them around my hairline and on my chin "/
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks lovely, and the lip stick is such a nice colour :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love the necklace... I want a key one so bad but can't find the right one, oh and your nails look pretty =D

    Love your blog, I am a new follower... Maybe you'll check mine out as well

    artofmi3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The necklace is my fav! I practically never part with it lol
      Xo, Smitty

      Delete

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!