Saturday, May 5, 2012

Chatterbox...back to blogging

Took the Max train to the Saturday Market | Loved reading Style by Lauren Conrad, it's my fashion/style "bible" now | Back at work again, which means I rise before the sun, early bird get the worm? | Trying to get back into shape, changed eating habits and exercising everyday! | I cried inside when I had to take off my acrylics for work :( | A sunny day here and there, makes me excited for summer, gonna be drinking a lot of this tea, no more coffee for me | Mt. Hood is always so gorgeous...Oregon is always gorgeous! | Style changed the way I look at my wardrobe...forever! | On one of the last beautiful days I got to sit and play with weeds at the park with my love | I love the look of this pony idea - thanks LC! | Not pro status yet, but getting darn good at the cat eye makeup! | I hope I can be reincarnated as a bird...I bet he thought he was king of the world up there | Being naughty...energy drink or coffee? Neither? ;) | As you know, I'm obsessed with clouds, nature is beautiful | This veg head over here is teaching herself to cook proper meals after 4 years, yay!

Balancing my time with life, family and friends, work and of course the blogging world seems to be my Achilles heel! I'm going to invest in a very handy pocket agenda. Scatterbrained should be my middle name. Maybe it's because I tend to over book myself. This won't be happening again!

As you would know if you've been following my blog for some time, I'm always doing DIY projects. I'm going to start showcasing them on here a lot more. They almost always are fashion/style themed so it will go with the blog. I have a lot going on in this head of mine! It's like I was bit with an inspiration bug or something!

I still haven't launched my shop yet, for reasons of me trying to be a perfectionist all the time. My creativity is flared up for this as well! The only thing standing in my way is precious time....but I'll be handling that very, very soon! Lot's of love fellow bloggers! <3

8 comments:

if you have any questions tweet me @jessssmitty!